Email

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Does anyone else receive emails from POL to inform of recent activity only to find a long list of just about everyone who has ever commented? Not sure why POL can't just flag up the latest post instead of the whole history. 
John I only get emails at the end of the day about five o’clock,  highlighting the comments etc that I have not seen in the day.  If you don’t look for a while it will highlight all the comments made on your painting and any postings made by people you are following. You probably get a long list if you have not look daily or during the day . I do find it useful as it let me know about postings I might otherwise have missed . 
John, do you mean the list of people which appears on your Message screen in POL?  If you press Delete above the list it will remove all the history.  Or perhaps this isn’t what you’re referring to?