Blocked from posting maybe..

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Morning all, I uploaded 4 paintings yesterday and was going for my fifth to be told I reached my limit, which is fair enough. I dropped in this morning to upload another 4 to be told I've still reached my limit and to try again tomorrow, the same message as yesterday. I realise we live in times where petty punishments are handed out by those in control of the electronic keys and I'd like to think this is not the case here. But has anyone else had this problem and how do I get around it? I've switched on and off etc and cleared cookies all that stuff and the message still persists..
The maximum you can post is four in a 24 hour period! More than enough for most of us…

Edited
by Alan Bickley

The maximum you can post is four in a 24 hour period! More than enough for most of us…
Alan Bickley on 02/11/2023 08:34:52 That might explain it, I was thinking as it was worded it would reset at midnight..
Its caught a few of us out over the years Andrew…
Its caught a few of us out over the years Andrew…
Alan Bickley on 02/11/2023 10:07:07
I was thinking 'what have I done now'!! thanks for clearing it up anyway..