Who Can Identify This Painting??

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
This painting hangs on the wall at CHP headquarters. The TV series is CHiP's, which ran from 1977 to 1982.  I haven't been able to find any info on it, but I just love it! It's not the greatest of quality but here it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Brad why are you posting this again, quite a few people have already commented and given advice, it seems pointless to start another thread about your wanting to have information . You have not given us any more information about it or commented on the other thread as yet . 
Oh here's why Paul, I couldn't find my previous post. In fact, it doesn't show that I made one. Satisfied??
Paul or Dixie, I just found it. I thought I'd originally posted in oils but it was somewhere else.
I’m pleased you found the original  and despite your touch of sarcasm I decided to answer you , I was not looking for satisfaction I was simple asking you a question. We have so many new member on here that fail to respond to questions or comments that one does become suspicious of the motives and as one of the moderators I like to keep my eye on things  for the benefit of all the users . 
Well, I can assure you I have no other motives other than finding info about that painting.
Brad what is CHP Head quarters? My abrupt "No"was because of your initial wording. It was a bit demanding.
I hope you are successful in finding the information they you want , it would be good to know the outcome . I believe Robert would definitely appreciate what you discover as he like information about painting etc . 
Yes, I would love to know. I watched the show as a youngster, and now that i pay attention more to the show, that painting has captivated me lol. There's just something about it. Thanks for your help and sorry for the sarcasm earlier.
Forget it it happens , writing something as you know can often be misinterpreted.