March 2024

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
As we move into another month here's another challenge for anyone who'd like to join in. So, for March the theme is marching.  The things which sprang to my mind were - march of the pinguins, pink elephants on parade and the elephants from jungle book but I am sure you'll all have your own take on the theme and I look forward to seeing them all!
You're seeing those pink elephants again, then?  Time to ease up on that morning quart of Benylin with the Famous Grouse chaser.... 
I think you missed your call as a comedian Robert, that did make my sides ache.
thought I would make a start, just a rough Idea, taken from many a dance party when I was a lad. So this is a variation on the theme MARCH . My take is MARCH of the Mods.

Edited
by Alan Beresford

Since I've been in a very dour mood lately, I decided to do a no-brainer for this one...
I think you missed your call as a comedian Robert, that did make my sides ache.
Denise Cat on 27/02/2024 12:10:02
Just checked in, laughed out loud. And with days of a very painful mouth ulcer a good laugh is something I needed!
...The long march...