June 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Paul - Thank you for clarifications on my statements.
Skylar - you are not an old man! Because that would make me an old woman! Perish the thought!!
I definitely meant no disrespect, Sandra. You statement confused me a bit , that's all. Forgive this old man.
Skylar Brown on 14/06/2023 16:24:23
I now see what has happened. I think you were replying to a comment posted directly below mine. No portrait pic which makes it a bit confusing as the poster's name is a long way below the generic pic.

Edited
by Sandra Kennedy

I think Skylar was just clarifying Sandra , as you probably know there was a lot of discussion around the subject a while ago and I know that Skylar was concerned that his work might be misinterpreted. I also know that you would not make a direct reference to his work in a derogatory way one of those misunderstandings on a touchy subject, by  two very valued members of our community. 
Paul  (Dixie) Dean on 14/06/2023 09:21:21
Thank-you for your kind comment Dixie. I am pretty certain that the misunderstanding came because of the post directly below mine, with just a generic portrait pic and the poster's name quite a long way below. I thought at first it was anonymous (hence the edits to my two posts) and had to have a second look to find the poster's name.  I did read the discussion about software created images (original artwork) vs photo manipulation. Robert gave a very clear definition of the two. The discussion was interesting in view of something that happened previously, but was locked when I found it. 

Edited
by Sandra Kennedy

As a final clarification - Sandra, you are correct. I read the succeeding comment under yours as yours.
As a final clarification - Sandra, you are correct. I read the succeeding comment under yours as yours.
Skylar Brown on 15/06/2023 00:10:02
I am very relieved that this has been cleared up so thank-you for letting me know. I would be upset for you or anyone else would think I would ever make a comment like that, especially about your artwork which I know is original, produced by means of this rather curiously named software package (artrage!!) I have always been very impressed with your Gallery paintings, especially the beautiful flowers. I'm interested to hear that you are working on paintings in oil and acrylic and will look forward to seeing some on the Gallery in due course.
Wow, I really love the painting, it is so beautiful. You are so talented :) If you're looking for online essay examples but are having trouble finding a dependable Source, try opening this website. Many essay samples are available on our website to help you finish your tasks on time.

Edited
by Rona Kelly

Showing page 2 of 2