July 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Loved all your Beatle and beetle challenges this month! No idea how we are suddenly looking at July but it seems we are - so, as this month sees the opening of the Patchings Festival for the first time since 2019, let's make the July challenge to paint or draw anything that you feel worthy of celebrating. Brushes and pencils in hand? Let the celebrations begin!
July weather has been worthy of celebration so far this month. Let's hope if continues for the Festival next week!
The sunny weather is definitely worth celebrating, so thought this might fit the challenge.  (Not a new one, though, was originally done for one of last year’s challenges.)

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I remember it well Jenny - definitely worth another share!
This is one of my latest after being away from painting for some time. July was always a great month in my Mum's garden and the smell was divine.
It's a lovely soft painting Janice , pop it on the gallery then more people will see it. 
Just have to Celebrate this Exit.....yay yay yay...
Yay indeed, a party animal!
That a really good likeness  Sylvia and the behaviour is spot on. 
I see Lewis has a worthy rival when it comes to humorous sketches!
I wish Tony.   Give me time....