April 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Jenny and Denise, lovely work. Bill, I enjoyed reading your poem.  Your first stanza, and 'over turgid moonlit waters' timeless words. I'm sure many would like to hear the songs of that era in time, I know I would. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks Carol. Two things filled me with awe as a boy: the prehistoric past and the far reaches of space. I remember seeing an image of distant galaxies, each no more than a smudge on the photographic plate, each containing hundreds of billions of stars. Some of the lifeforms in those galaxies would be looking back at our galaxy and thinking the same.
And a fascinating past indeed, Bill. When dry-stone walling I find many stones have fossilized wood bark and indents of twig and crumpled leaf, my best find is a fossilized flower when out looking for an escapee sheep  If there are other lifeforms out there, I hope they are learning from our mistakes, here, on planet Earth.     
beautiful poem
Showing page 4 of 4