Message from Paul ( Dixie )

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Oh good Dixie  you didn't take me quite at my word then.....🥕
Hope you feel better soon Paul.
May I endorse Robert's comment.  I have learned a lot from the artists that you have presented.  I hope that you get well soon with the help of the awful tasting meds.  Remember, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.  Best wishes.
Hello everyone, just popping in to say thank you for all your kind comments, they certainly made my day. Catch up soon 
Hi Paul, have been on holiday so belated 'best wishes' to you, I hope you're feeling much better now.
Thank you Russell, I’m plodding along doing as I’m told (that unusual ) having good and bad days or even good and bad hours at times . The very kind  messages are a real boost, thank you so , I am peeping in at the gallery occasionally but I sometimes done feel well enough to write any comments. I hope you know that I do appreciate your artwork even though I don’t comment, sadly I loose concentration and it take ages to write a simple sentence. Best wishes to you all . 
Hello Paul, have been on holiday too and not had time to look at the site so just seen this. Wishing you all the best and to get well soon, love from Sarah  
Thank you Sarah for your kind message. On the mend but it taking time seem to be up and down at the moment and so tired all the time . 
Only just read on the forum that you have been unwell, hope you get better soon as we all miss your comments and pictures. All the best mate, Steve.
Absolutely - get well soon Paul. 
Showing page 3 of 3