LAOTY 2024

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Monica, why have you repeated my previous post from 15 days ago, almost word for word? Could this be AI? Either way I don’t expect a reply from Monica. Could one of you deleted the above post please?  Tessa

Edited
by Tessa Gwynne

I removed the post as requested as I also believe it was AI. 
Thank you Dixie! A bit disconcerting…
Thank goodness someone is awake - I couldn't sleep last night, and got up early to make a cup of tea with a couple of paracetamol in the hope of nodding off: I took a look at POL while waiting, and saw this post from one Monica, but bleary-eyed and disoriented, didn't realize it was a carbon copy of Tessa's earlier post - apologies for not getting at it in the early hours: you do need eternal vigilance here.  
No need for apologies Robert. It was the first thing I saw when I looked earlier and thought ‘eh? looks familiar!’ What on earth is the point in someone doing that, or do they have a system randomly set up to do such things? Weird and annoying, but we move on…. Edit  Incidentally, this struck me obviously because it was an edit of my own post. What concerns me is that AI may/surely will creep in without being noticed.  Anyway it’s what I call the ‘one hit wonders’  who I’m always suspicious of.

Edited
by Tessa Gwynne

Showing page 2 of 2