Ken Howard

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I note that you’re a forum expert Jim….as are many others 😉
I note that you’re a forum expert Jim….as are many others 😉
Marjorie Firth on 07/03/2024 16:42:21
Please believe me Marjorie, that isn't my doing as I never call myself anything but my name. No idea who designated me that outrageous title. I've only ever sold one painting in my life and I felt ashamed at charging for that even though it was a request. Not guilty Ma'am.  
Ha ha, I know Jim. It is a mystery.
Boris Johnson can quote the Green Eye of the Little Yellow God - and did so, in a Burmese temple, until an Ambassador shut him up.  You could call Johnsom many things - I often have - but neither "poet" nor "expert" seems quite to fit. The terms this site uses depend entirely on the number of posts made - and they can be a little weird, if taken literally.  But they aren't meant to be taken literally, or seriously.  I forget what I'm called - I'll find out in a second - but whatever it is, it's bound to be flattering; which is all right by me - I like flattery; I can digest it in shovels-full.  
We have a great book about Ken's work available now in our online store https://www.painters-online.co.uk/store/products/watercolour/ken-howard-watercolours-in-academe/ Might be worth a look!
Robert, you're a Prestige User with a reputation of over 20,000! I would agree that a number of people on this forum are experts, not  because of the number of posts, but because of the quality of information in those posts. Certainly I always learn something from yours.
Showing page 2 of 2