I’ve been updated

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
For the last five  so years I have used a iPad to look at painting and upload my painting but over the past couple of years I’ve struggled because of my hand problems and degrading eye sight. Big surprise for Christmas was a Chromebook from the family with a fifteen inch screen, what a difference it makes when looking at the gallery the quality and definition of the paintings is superb due to the high quality of the graphics . I will continue with the iPad but can see me slowing progressing to the chrome, at the moment it looking at the paintings etc on the book and comments made on the iPad a great combo . Looking at the screen and seeing it so clearly as you write about what you see definitely much better . I would recommend one to anyone who is finding there old PC or pad ext becoming difficult to use , Im sure that Alan has mentioned several times that he uses a larger screen but I’m sure he will put me right if  not .

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Your family is one to treasure!  
Just checked it out Paul looks great but not sure it would work for me. I have fairly recently upgraded my iPad to the r ten inch one .  It works reasonably but my eye probs are different I think.   I know my I Mac is virtually redundant . The eye movement from keyboard to screen just doesn't work..., oh how I wish I had stuck to touch typing instead of washing bedpans. Will have to scout around.   
Super present Paul. I've been using one for a couple of years and I don't think I would use anything else now.