Need Help Identifying This Painting

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Can someone tell me Artist, Title, and date??
Errr, no?
I know the quality isn't that good. This painting appears in the 70's-80's TV series CHiPs. It's on the wall at CHP headquarters.  I really like it and would like to buy a reproduction of it.
I can't see the painting on the screen.
No.
I think the answer is NO , I don’t think anyone on forum could help not even the couple of members who are good at this sort of thing . 
A modern piece of art at the time, I can see why you like it; but the chances of being able to identify the artist are not so much slim as emaciated; presumably you've tried dropping it into Google, which is really all we could do.  You could try contacting the production company behind the series; I wouldn't be too confident of a positive reply, or at least an informative one, but their props department would have had a record at the time - it may not even exist  now - of the suppliers of set furnishings.   You say you would like to buy a reproduction - you might consider instead commissioning an artist to paint you a copy; if for your own use, properly labelled, copyright questions wouldn't be a problem even if the original were ever identified.  That'll cost you a lot more than a reproduction, at least it will if the artist is any good - you don't really want your kindly old aunt mocking something up in watercolour and crayon - but on the other hand, if it satisfies a craving, why not?  You get a painting, not a repro; an artist gets to eat.  (I'm not offering, by the way, just to be clear: this is not my thing at all.  But it wouldn't be hard to do; and if you can find a talented art student to do it for you..... well, cost aside, why not?)
Thank you Robert. I may just do it myself. I'm an Art teacher so just finding the time to do it is what hinders me. Again, thank you.