Email notifications STILL not working!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Is anyone receiving the email notifications we used to get when an artist we "follow" uploads a new painting? I really miss this. I've notified Dawn and been told that the technicians are working on it, but it seems as if they've been "working on it" ever since the new site went live, which is some months now. Are we all in the same boat with this? (And apologies if this has already been answered in another thread, I'm still struggling with this new site).
I don’t get notifications of any posting by the artists that I follow.
We always used to, until the new site. That would seem to be the whole point of following a particular artist, you didn't miss a new painting, especially as they vanish so quickly.
This should be fixed very soon - it's with the technicians!
Many thanks. I'll be very happy to have it back. It seems to be working well in the Forum.
I have never had notification of artists that I follow but I have found that email notifications from artists commenting on my work have been going into my junk mail !! They never used to so I now check that !!
Useful to know Linda so thank-you for your comment. The notifications for followed artists must have worked for some and not others by the sound of this. And I'll now know to check my junk mail folder once I upload something new, good to know.