Where are you all ?.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
All I can say is "thank goodness for Sylvia". She always has her finger on the pulse.
Well there you are then Sylvia.
I've entered four of the comp's. I think Ruth Dolan has entered her 'busy bee' picture into the wrong competition, it is full of lovely garden-ness, flowers, bees, a lovely old lady, Should this be in the flowers, comp and not the 'sky as the main focus' comp? Can anyone let her know? Just in case.
You're a good one, Sylvia :) Thanks for letting me know.
It's such a lovely painting, Ruth it would be a shame not to have it considered for a win. If I were a judge it would have my vote. If, Dawn can have it moved to the right category I would think you could then enter your 'sky' painting. All the best with your entries 🙂
So who is up for painting their favourite wildlife this month then?
where would I find out about these challenges you are all talking about please ? I am new to all this forum and other inner sanctums of Painter on line. so far I fave posted lots of paintings and had los of wonderful feedback, at the moment I am exploring the extras to this systems menus, it is a little bewildering but I am sure I will get there in the end.
Anything to do with technology is bewildering to me Tao, but I am sure someone here can help you.
Showing page 3 of 3