TALP 2021

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Why not look forward to a brighter 2021 by entering our TALP Open with the chance to win prizes and see your work exhibited at Patchings and online and in the magazines? Discover more here
Working on some ideas for next year’s competition as we speak, I’ve just had some larger canvas/MDF boards delivered from Jackson’s especially for the competition. Hopefully, Patchings will be in business again this year with a bit of luck, and we don’t need to have it as a virtual event!
This time I hope to paint some entries well in advance, instead of my usual " last minute". However, I might just have to accept who I am, at this " later" stage in life. Whatever I do, I look forward to visiting Patchings in person, as I have done on three previous occasions.
I really enjoyed the virtual festival.  Patchings is a bit of a hike from the South West.  I don't expect to be able to get there.  Last year was the first year that I have entered anything and was very surprised to win something!  I have a couple of paintings that I might enter, but I will avoid acrylic paintings as I do not want to win anymore acrylic paint - I'm coming down with it.  The brushes and paint surfaces were very welcome though.
Same here Linda - the expense and hassle of travel rules me out of most exhibitions.  I was sneakily hoping for another online exhibition, but never mind.  It was nice to have the opportunity for a change and to actually win something was great.
I look forward to visiting Patchings in person, as I have done on three previous occasions.
You need to add your name, rather than use a jumble of letters!

Edited
by Alan Bickley