Painting Challenge final

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Spot on Robert, I thought that at the time. The producers were to focused on a pretty programme and not the slightest bit concerned for the artists, that's why we didn't see enough of them when painting
The type of easels that they used are naturally unstable. I've seen quite a few go over in a classroom situation, let alone on a boat. But I look forward to the next one and look back with regret that the portrait artist was thrown out in the first week.
Apparently she has given up a job in prosthetics to take up art full time, starting with an Art College course.
Sorry folks, but I'm not giving up my job as a professional ballroom dancer or abandoning the Pro golf tour for the sake of selling painted pictures. The National Gallery, The Tate and The National Portrait Gallery are absolutely bereft of even a smile between them in their sorrow, but it's my decision and that's it.... 😆

Edited
by Wanderer69

Wanderer, it's our loss, and we must be brave little soldiers and live with it.
Showing page 2 of 2