Llangollen art exhibition.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

FAT FINGERS AGAIN  ,SORRY .POSTED TWICE . showbox iofi.local.html tplinklogin
Sylvia Evans on 28/08/2021 07:29:06
and what's the point of this post ?? that you have fat fingers ??

Edited
by mahmoud soaayed

Mahmoud . The POINT of this post is an apology . I posted twice in error I deleted one hence the message.   So it iis a courtesy on my part. 
Mahmoud . The POINT of this post is an apology . I posted twice in error I deleted one hence the message.   So it iis a courtesy on my part. 
Sylvia Evans on 30/08/2021 03:46:28
oh I got you sorry for miss understanding :)
Um - always pays to think before you post.  Though perhaps language differences may have intervened here.  Never mind: but never tangle with Sylvia - she's very nice until that crucial point at which she returns fire: then - you really need to duck.  Which, to your credit, you did.  
Lots of laughter …my reputation goes before me . My middle name is Rottweiler.
Pics hung, cards in situ . Llangollen is a great place to visit.  These are in the Museum in  Parade St.  Lovely walks by the river Dee right next to it. 
Fantastic Sylvia, they look great. How lovely to have them exhibited.
They look terrific, Sylvia. Great to have them exhibited, and good luck with sales.
They look amazing, Sylvia. Always lovely to have them in an exhibition. Good luck with sales.
Let us know about visitors etc, they look good - love the cockerels!
Looks really good Sylvia .