Into the Red

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi all, I’m going to risk annoying the moderators by plugging a book….it’s called Into The Red, published by the British Trust for Ornithology, with all profits going to bird conservation.  It features 70 artworks (including one of mine) and 70 pieces of writing, all from different contributors, to highlight Britain’s most endangered bird species.  You might be surprised at some of the once common species that are now on the Red List.  It’s a beautiful, well-produced hardback and would make a great present for any wildlife or art lover, and in a great cause.  (To clarify, I don’t get any money for promoting it). You can take a look here: https://british-trust-for-ornithology.myshopify.com/products/into-the-red  Thank you!
Looks a great gift idea Emma - no issues whatsoever with you posting this!
Thanks Alan!
Thanks Emma, will take a look.
Looks lovely.
Emma - on behalf of the moderators, though Alan has preempted me, I'd have NO hesitation in approving this.  An excellent cause!  I can't imagine, and do not want to conceive of, a world without birds.  Best of luck in promoting this.  
Thank you Sylvia and Denise; and Robert, yes it would be a miserable world without birds but the statistics of their decline are depressing, if not terrifying.  So I want to do all I can!
I used to collecting all sort of animals books when I was a child. I was born in 1972, black and white TV only if somebody could afford, one or two TV channels, obviously no any mobile phones or Internet. Books were the only source to appreciate the beauty of the nature... I'm sure it is very interesting book, so the illustrations! 

Edited
by PogArt AsS'er