singed paiting front and on the side. Possible a Renoir signator ?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
more pictures on this link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ata6esVwrzcZhJNt5nnahWQQD1_HMg?e=ermVgz Thank you for your opinion !
Not our area of expertise really; take it to a reputable dealer
Nobody, even experts from the major auction houses, would be able to draw any conclusion  by simply looking at a photograph on screen, pretty obvious I think! As Alan G has already stated, get them both professionally evaluated, but the chances of this one being a lost Renior is unlikely.

Edited
by Alan Bickley

I don't think the painting is finished - it looks like a study that's been framed; I like it - it has movement, and subtlety, and the composition is good; and I'm sure it has a value.  But Renoir?  In the style of; in the school of - possibly.  But I can't see even a hint of a Renoir signature, and the canvas doesn't look anything like old enough, even if the painting convinced (which it doesn't).  
Thank you for your opinion! and like you say, maybe we have to search for a other artist.