Watercolor Painting for sale

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Name : old man Size : 40x60cm Pages : canson arches 100% cotton Material : watercolor Artist : Mark Henderson <h3 class="r" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; display: block; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Winsor & Newton Price : 250 $ Free ship</h3>

Edited
by 9641798

Bit of an odd place to put this post. We are all artists and would happily sell some paintings to you. Suggest you place it on a more open site . Nice pic.
Agree with Sylvia - don't want the painting but is the free ship still available?
You may have mistaken the nature of this site - it's not a good place to sell paintings; most artists don't buy paintings; we don't need to, after all! You might do much better with a site like Art Finder, or even Saatchi Online. I would suggest you show your paintings in the Gallery, and have a link to your website in your profile. I have to say though that I've been on this site for a good many years now, and have never sold a painting from here - I've done better on Facebook and LinkedIn, and via my own blog and website.
I am pleased to report that all is fixed and I can now continue to communicate with my fellow artists, thank you Dawn. Of course this forum isn't the correct place to sell your work, but the gallery itself has worked for me, having been approached on a few occasions to buy my work, and of course it's also a great showcase to pick up lucrative commissions as I have recently experienced, in both the Soke City Council and London commissions.

Edited
by alanbickley