New bottles of Golden Fluid Acrylics for sale

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I find when people want a rise out of people, it's their problem, people who want to mean but in a nice way, I never respond personally with any form of passive aggression directed back. I find it far more productive to totally deflect it and not make it have a grain of incidence on my day. Constructive criticism I'm fine with but everything else goes out with the rubbish. When you go around upsetting people you are reflecting your inner self.
Bit of advice Justin, from an older man: don't be a jerk. You can get stuck like it....
Hi Robert no worries I dip in and out of jerkdom like everyone else does … are we now playing the last word game?
Can we all play?  According to my dictionary the last word is Zymurgy.
I think you won Tony. Oh, no, hold on…
Now then, be fair, women always have the last say. 😁😁
Have some that have posted to this thread read Denise's post yesterday? Fine words. Who is the moderator on this sight? Close this thread down, now, before it gets out of hand. There's enough strife in the world without this. Shameful for an artistic site. 

Edited
by Carol Jones

Now then, be fair, women always have the last say. 😁😁
Denise Cat on 31/08/2022 18:20:03
We can but try, Denise. :)

Edited
by Carol Jones

Showing page 2 of 2