Inspiration From Artists Wk 87 : HJ Jackson and Pete Wileman

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Love both of the artists featured this week! 
A great selection Alan I will have a better look at his work later and select a couple I like . 
An excellent artist and yet another great choice. I particularly like the first and last of your selection Alan.
I like his traditional work best, it is wonderful. I also like the abstract.
His artwork is superb , thank you for the introduction Alan . I could have filled the sight with paintings I particularly like but decided to limit myself to the following, only hope I haven’t duplicated any already shown .
What a wonderfull Painter, absolutely brilliant.
Another brilliant artist, I like both his traditional and abstract paintings.
Call me old fashioned, or just old, but I prefer his traditional work, it is outstanding.  Couldn't help thinking, with Dixie's last post, the river and river bank, that if you sat a lady on the river bank and then took the mirror image, you would, more or less, have Berthe Morisot's Harbour at Lorient.  Maybe I should get out more?
I shall have to have a look at that Tony , I’m sure your right .  Next weeks featuring artist are : Geoff Kersey and Paul Jorgenson  I hope you will join use and and enjoy the artwork.
Showing page 2 of 2