Inspiration from Artists weekend bonus artist Ibolya Taligas

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Welcome to week 66 bonus artists this weekends featuring artist is Ibolya Taligas  A Hungarian watercolour artist who is currently living in London , Ibolya is a travel enthusiast and  nature lover. Ibolya said that she loves nothing more than travelling with her sketchbook to beautiful inspiring locations and making visual records of her surroundings. I have only recently discovered her work initially via POL where she has posted some of her work. I hope you enjoy her artwork.

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Absolutely beautiful.
I always liked Ibolya’s work on POL, and she used to comment favourably and helpfully on others work. I recall that she had a serious eye problem a few years ago and had to stop much of her work including teaching on painting holidays abroad.  Dixie I don’t know if these paintings you have selected are recent. Hopefully they are, and she is able to paint again. I like her work very much.
I didn’t see anything on line referring to her eye sight , nor was there a date on the information I gathered about her . I do hope that she is able to continue painting such superb artwork, it would be nice to be able to find out . There were a lot of photos on line of her work , none that I used were on her gallery as far as I know.
Tessa, Paul, came across this on another art website. I remember her lovely work on POL although it looks like her gallery has been deleted now.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Thank you Jenny. I hadn’t looked to see if her work was still on here. I’m glad she is still able to paint.

Edited
by Tessa Gwynne

Thanks Jenny for clarifying that, I was out all morning and not able to see if her work was still on POL . Good that she still paints as her work is  great, we do have some very talented people on POL and not all professional artists I’m pleased to say.