Inspiration from Artists Week 67 : Edward Wesson and Toulouse Lautrec.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
Thank you Alan and Lew for a really good week of art , both artist featured have had a superb introduction and we have gained a lot of information and insight Ito there work .  Next weeks arts are : Joe Ryder and Sally Ward I will open the thread on Sunday evening . 
Paul, can you please add Samuel John Peploe to your list. (And perhaps Chris Krupinski - have a quick look at her work and see what you think.) Thanks

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Thanks Jenny I’m needing name for the update list . 
Just a quick 'un on Rolf Harris: the work he did for TV was hurried pasticherie - there are other paintings of his, done in not-TV mode, that I think are worth a kinder evaluation.  But it's too early to separate his pretty awful crime from his work, I think.  Particularly since he failed utterly to show any genuine contrition for it - a characteristic he shared with Gill.  
That is a brilliant resume of Lautrec ,thank you Lewis.  
OMG what have Ido e this time to get a double whammy ?

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

No your not , your Lew Cooper and a bloody good artist to boot, I like that you do your own thing and be so good at it. 
Paul  (Dixie) Dean on 16/06/2023 14:51:28
I couldn't agree more! So original. 
Showing page 4 of 4