Inspiration from Artists List of Featuring Artists for the next two months.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi to you all. Thought that I would put the list of artists we are going to feature in a separate thread and hopefully it will be easier to locate . As always please do let me know if you have more to add and let me know any names I have incorrectly spelt . Artist featuring . Wk 49  6 Feb :   Gregory Kulasov LC -   Anna Owen RJ. Wk 50  13 Feb:   Lachlan Goudie and     Alexander Goudie -  MF. Wk 51   20 Feb :  Sebastian Kruger LC- Nick Wroblewski JH. Wk 52  27 Feb Celebrating one year of the thread , pick you favourite from the                            Artists featured over the last year.  Wk 53     6 Mar  :  Angela Harding JH -   John Byrne LC. Wk  54    13 Mar : Jane Glue : GC -          Charlie Mackesey. JH. Wk 55     20 Mar : Pratim Das : RJ -        Ian MacCulloch JH. Wk  56     27 Mar : Sylvia Wishcot GC  -  Norman Thelwell JH. Wk 57      3 Apr :   David Cox  PD -    Beryl Cooke LC Wk 58      10  Apr : Rachel Wright JH -      Norman Battershill RJ. Wk 59     17 Apr :  Sir Nigel Mummings RJ - George Mackintosh Patrick PD. Wk 60      24 Apr:  Anne Dillon JH -         Jean Batiste Camele Corot RJ.  Wk 61       1 May :   Ng Woon Lam  PD -   Rowland Henry Hill PD Wk 62       8 May :  Martin Proctor JH  -    Tristram Hillier PD    

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Thanks, Paul, it wasn’t me, though, who suggested Dawson Watson.
I will change it Jenny and put my name on to introduce him unless someone else comes forward . 
Sorry, Paul, nor William McDonald - missed that one when I first looked - and didn’t Lewis say he’d do Beryl Cooke?

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Your are so right I had forgotten that. I will sort it out shortly thanks for keeping you eye open and me in line , not sure where  the William Mc Donald came from ? I will check back on the original lists . 
Paul, I did suggest a Gillian McDonald, but we later decided to remove her due to potential copyright issues.  

Edited
by Jenny Harris

That’s where I went off track  I remember the discussion and somehow thought it was William I will change that and put a different artist in . Thank you I really appreciate your help Jenny.