Inspiration from Artist Proposed list of artists .

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I have made a few changes to the list . If you have any names to add to the list , please let me know .
Giuseppe Arcimboldo - having watched  a Sky Arts doc last night.   Fascinating to see and hear his huge influence.  An artist way ahead of his time, estraordinary. 
I will add his name to the list Heather , would you do the introduction?. I did answer a few days ago but notice that my comment was not recorded.
Sorry, new to this, what kinds of things would you like me to add/say?
When I’ve posed the artist, either on the Monday or Wednesday when its your turn.  all you need to do is  give background information about the artists , who they are , where from ,training etc if possible . No need for a huge Bio , then select a few painting that you particularly like and add then to the introduction . It will be quite a while before it your turn ,I will let you know when and offer support at the time . I’m so pleased your doing this as both Jenny and myself take the lions share and it always a pleasure when other take a hand . Have a look at some of the ones that we have already features and you will have a better idea of what to do. 
No problem just let me know when you want me to do something
Showing page 2 of 2