Old Painters A - Z with their oil painting pictures.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Dear friends,  https://404.net.tr/bestpainters/ there is a page which contains painters A - Z and their artworks, there are historic Artworks. I think many of you may like this page. I 'm not sure if this message under correct heading, if I 'm wrong please move my message. best regards.

Edited
by Zeliha Sayili Kucuk

I wouldn't be comfortable clicking on a link with a tr suffix and a 404 prefix, at all!
So right Norrette...
I thought the same, perhaps one of the moderators should remove it! I didn’t do, because it was an art related subject… One for Dawn perhaps!
I have looked at it - I have very good anti-virus software, but agree you can't be too careful even then. However - it's not without interest, and appears to be safe: if I shortly disappear, you'll know it probably wasn't...  I don't think it warrants removal. 
The person posting has at least put her work on the gallery in this case. I won’t be clicking, at least for the moment. Watch and wait!
I have looked at it - I have very good anti-virus software, but agree you can't be too careful even then. However - it's not without interest, and appears to be safe: if I shortly disappear, you'll know it probably wasn't...  I don't think it warrants removal. 
Robert Jones, NAPA on 26/02/2024 14:07:48
Thank you for kind reply Robert, it's only for sharing a huge old picture archive.  Also thank you for other ones, its only share of information. its up to you use it. Best regards.