Hello all!

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Good afternoon from sunny Shropshire! I have been lurking a wee bit over the last few weeks and decided to take the plunge and join as it seemed like a friendly bunch on here. I have been painting on and off for over 10 years, mostly in oils but have dabbled in a few other mediums. Occasionally successfully, mostly not though!  My main areas of interest which started around 3/4 months is portraiture and still life. I used to paint all manner of subjects including landscapes and sci-fi/fantasy art (mostly from TV/movies) but found the bug for portraiture the most inspiring and challenging. With this change my art style has also changed. I am currently on my 12th portrait. It took me this many to find the style, process and material that fits me best. Looking forward to being a part of the community and seeing some great art. Salut Jay
Welcome, I love to see your work. :) If you're a student at college who has trouble writing, go to our website at https://customwriting.com/buy-research-paper to learn who can write a Custom Research Paper for you so you can complete your project promptly.

Edited
by Lauren Elliott

Welcome to the site Jay , you will find people are willing to help and advise when it’s asked for . There are many excellent features on the site and many other discussions etc on the forum do join it it’s a great learning experience.

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.