Hello :)

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
That very good Misa fir your first attempt in a long time and it’s great that you felt able to share it with us. You have some lovey  mixes of colours in the grass area and haven’t fallen fir the all green option . The washes on the mountain is really good, now you have broken the ice it will be really good to see more as you progress. Happy painting, and enjoy your time doing it  that’s as important as the end product. 
Sorry fat fingers , that a double post . 

Edited
by Paul (Dixie) Dean

Hi, Mia Some excellent advice in the above replies, but you might also find some super tutorials on the internet. I followed several FREE video tutorials, for oil painting, when I started to develop and felt in need of a helping hand. We all need a hand AND encouragement to keep us coming back for more. Over the years I've watched scores of people, including yours truly, follow the advice of other members, often to the advantage of the recipient. Tis true. There are several sites you might like to visit for top quality photos, all of them copyright free (CCO) "Creative commons licence". Check the licence is actually CCO, then use the photos to your heart's content, commercially or otherwise. The photographers have generously waved all rights to the pic or pic's. One good site for top quality snaps is Pixabay. Always worth a search. Hope this helps Bri
Welcome Misa.  I would like to second Robert’s opinion.  Get some drawing practice in.  I find that if paintings go wrong, it could have been prevented at the drawing stage.  Yes there usually is a drawing stage even for watercolour.  Picking up a pencil or pen is quick and cheap.  The end result can be a work of art in its own right or a preparation for a painting.  Best of luck.
Showing page 2 of 2