Artist for SSAFA - the Armed Forces charity

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
https://www.ssafa.org.uk/sussex-1/sussex/latest-news/sussex-artist-raises-funds-for-ssafa?utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin&utm_campaign=branchnews&utm_term=link

Edited
by Nick Berryman

No one, including me, has said Welcome Nick!  Apologies for that, and I  bid you welcome, belatedly.   The King and I are of a very similar age - I'm glad I don't have to bear his burdens: I'd quite like the wealth and all that goes with it, but people do seem to forget the weight of responsibility and sacrifice of time that accompanies the job .... your fund-raising went well, I hope.
Add me to the welcome list Nick. Your portrait is first class. 
No one, including me, has said Welcome Nick!  Apologies for that, and I  bid you welcome, belatedly.   The King and I are of a very similar age - I'm glad I don't have to bear his burdens: I'd quite like the wealth and all that goes with it, but people do seem to forget the weight of responsibility and sacrifice of time that accompanies the job .... your fund-raising went well, I hope.
Robert Jones, NAPA on 18/12/2023 22:39:20
Robert Jones, NAPA on 18/12/2023 22:39:20
Many thanks, Robert.
Add me to the welcome list Nick. Your portrait is first class. 
Jim Morris on 18/12/2023 23:37:42
Thanks Jim, much appreciated.
Welcome Nick the portrait is excellent!
Hello Nick, i am also new to the community. Your portrait is excellent. Such a great cause too. 
Hello Nick, i am also new to the community. Your portrait is excellent. Such a great cause too. 
Paula Moss on 31/12/2023 11:16:50
Many thanks Paula.