Corner Protectors

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I've been cutting some corner protectors today from recycled cardboard. They suit the panels that I use which are 25mm thick and would probably suit many unframed canvases. I wondered if the anyone else would find the template useful and thought I'd offer. I drew it myself so there's no copyright issue. I have a vinyl cutter so if anyone has a similar machine email me, I can send in Scut5, SVG or PDF format, no problem. It's easy enough to do with a craft knife. The template page is A4 size.    
They look like this 
Very clever Collette! Great to recycle card board.
Thank you for this, Collette.  I save any corner protectors I get from anywhere, plus any packaging and associated ‘filling in’ gubbins… (came in handy this week when husband was getting rid of stuff on ‘Marketplace’ that had been stuck in various cupboards 20+ yrs…!)
Hi Collette, Just found this - very useful thank you :-)
Excellent Collette.
Clever idea, Collette. I’m always saving cardboard and packaging, it makes great collage too.