Learn Chinese Brush Painting techniques on Studio TV this month
Don't miss our new videos from Helen Tarr and Kerry Bennett!
What does our membership offer?
- Develop your skills with our video library containing over 50 (and growing) video demonstrations by professional artists.
- Enjoy unlimited access to our digital magazine library, containing over 6 years' worth (plus the latest issues) of The Artist and Leisure Painter.
- Save your favourite content from Painters Online onto custom online mood boards - from gallery items to tutorials - make it your go-to place for inspiration and learning.
- Showcase your art to our growing online art community and sell your art commission-free.
- Receive monthly e-newsletters with membership updates, monthly bonus tutorials, exclusive competitions and more.
Discover our latest additions to the video library below...
How to paint in oils with Helen Tarr - part two
In part two of her 'how to paint in oils' series, Helen Tarr demonstrates how to pre-mix key colours for a small still-life painting, using only three colours and white.
Tips and techniques for Chinese brush-style painting with Kerry Bennett - part one
Celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year with Kerry Bennett, as she demonstrates what materials and techniques you will need to get started with painting in the style of Chinese Brush Painting.
Want to hear more from us? Sign up for our email newsletters for the latest updates, special offers, exclusive painting competitions and more!