Work in slow progress

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I love your little people drawing Sylvia, it has the way of standing of small children. I’m sure they will love it! Keep on keeping on! Xx
Such nice comments about my little people...🥕
I love your way to drawing, sketching! Great picture lovely children:)
I think it's a glorious drawing and I love the way you sketch and scribble, so distinctive and SO good, despite your eyesight issues.  Please keep them coming (and damn that chaplain!)
Dear Sylvia we all getting one way, following the calendar's pages year by year - I'm wearing glasses too 😁 I used to be proud to see things like an eagle, lol - where those days gone? (😅) You doing amazing job regarding this nice drawing, and it will be even more appreciated when it's done, because we're not young anymore, and more challenge is required to draw - it equals more appreciation 😊😊😊
Dear Sylvia we all getting one way, following the calendar's pages year by year - I'm wearing glasses too 😁 I used to be proud to see things like an eagle, lol - where those days gone? (😅) You doing amazing job regarding this nice drawing, and it will be even more appreciated when it's done, because we're not young anymore, and more challenge is required to draw - it equals more appreciation 😊😊😊
Showing page 2 of 2