Poppies

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
We've all had to do that - with or without eyesight problems.  Have another go.
THATS Poppies for you Marjorie, yes I shall Robert  but might try them very loosely on Yupo paper. 
Thanks every one and Pog person.... sadly it's binned...I ffffd it up.
Sylvia Evans on 21/06/2023 16:29:50
Ohhhh NOOOooo ;) Binned ! 🤔 I'm getting your point though - sometimes I do the same myself if *something happens-and I don't like it 😉

Edited
by PogArt Ti

If it’s any help my work often hits the bin rather than persevering with something that’s going to pot! Or in case of painting- gets painted over.  Actually that’s one good thing with Yupo if you are using watercolour you can just wipe off, don’t even need to bother the bin. I’ve learned not to be too upset if something is not going well, and start anew.
So true Tessa ,I do or did Yupo demos and always told people If you don't li,e it ,just wash it off.
Started again on Yupo .   Let's see what happens. For some reason...it's not uploading. 🥕🥕🥕🥕

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Sylvia, I’ve also had problems trying to upload today - was trying to add a couple of images to the Artistic Inspirations thread and despite them each being well below 6 mb in size, kept getting the message ‘invalid file, ensure it’s less than 6 mb’.   Wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.   Gave up in the end.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Nother try......still not uploading.   It must be the rain.  Thought it was me.  Thanks Jenny.   

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Showing page 2 of 2