"Peaches" New Female Portrait.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
The finished portrait is beautiful, Eric, although I almost prefer the second image - it has a lovely freshness and stylish simplicity to it which would make a lovely painting as it is.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Thanks for showing us these stages - layers: you could have turned this portrait in several different directions, had you stayed - as Jenny suggests - with your second image - or rather, taken it further slightly differently.  There's no denying the skill with which you do these things, whatever I may think of digital art - you'll have gathered that it's not a medium I'd want to pursue myself, but I can see that you're able to achieve levels of refinement in developing the image which - to judge by their efforts - some digital artists are less able to accomplish.  Maybe you're the star in the digital firmament!
Thank You Jenny and Robert....     There are lots of people in the Digital Art world better than me,.. You should check out the incredible series by WLOP..    
Showing page 2 of 2