Light realistic drawing of wine and barrels

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 4 of 4
That's it, I finished the drawing, (The picture of the painting turned out a little less well than the painting itself) Tell me what you say about it, You can watch the entire work process on my YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzCV6f_1f2GcyDTZLGPxPag Last time I posted the channel here. There was a very high increase in views and probably thanks to you, But then there was a drop in views, and I would be happy if you posted and shared with as many people as possible. And of course don't hesitate to register, Many thanks in advance!
David Lustig on 01/10/2023 19:55:26
You're doing an amazing work regarding the amount of realism involved within your artwork - congratulations! You have encouraged me to restart my channel too. I was having issues with funny YouTube restrictions, they were blocking off my channel, where I started posting my inline skating videos, cycling ... They said I'm posting improper videos? So I gave up, as I couldn't stand against them, as none of my explanation seemed to be acceptable? So now you have motivated me to try over again. Based on bad experience, I'll stick to drawing content of uploaded videos only... Thanks! I wish I was at your age & having your skills my friend. Art.
PogArt Ti on 03/10/2023 11:43:57
Thank you so much for sharing, it's nice to know that I gave someone the desire to continue because of me,

Edited
by David Lustig

Showing page 4 of 4