"Early Autumn Day"

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Middle stage of a recently finished work...  It's no longer in process, but this seems the best place to post it to show a few of the steps.... Most people don't seem to look in the forum  over what I post here, but I thought I would anyway....  My initial concept layout was pretty simple, but I did not save it...  This is a halfway point.... Airbrush, stamp brushes watercolor brushes and some shape fill tools....
A little further along... Building detail as I go... I also began to increase Vibrancy, contrast here... I put in a small path by the tree and took some rocks... Did a lot more work on the trees and changed some of the foreground details... 
"Early Autumn Day"  Finished stage.... I did more work on the deer and a few other small details before I finished.... I need to increase resolution size before I post to Fine Art America for sell.. Here, because of the small size, you won't be able to see all the detail...
Very interesting to see the changes as you work towards the final version.  As always the play of light in your paintings is so well done.  A pleasure to see your work.
Thanks, Lewis I appreciate you...
This is beautiful, love the colours and the soft play of light through the trees.
Thanks, Jenny....