Brooklyn Bridge

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
In my Studio working on a new picture, heavy on the perspective again, a lot of work with the roller rule. Single point perspective all drawn from the eye line of the central figure. 
Love that detail.  My type of picture.   I'll be watching to see how you get along with it.
Wow, loving this already! You get a feeling of impressive height even before you’ve started fleshing this one out.
Thanks for the feedback Steve and Anthony made a bit of a start on the ink using my rotring EF art pen.
Managed to get a few hour in the studio after our walk, thinking I should be using a finer pen..but I'll carry on with the EF Rotring art pen.  A lot less hassle than the technical pens. On the down side the inks not waterproof, on the up side you can get some nice marks with a water brush.
Dug out an old dip pen and a bottle of art ink to work on the cobblestones.  I have a box of mixed nibs somewhere but haven't seen them since my move into the new Studio.
Rain all day so happy to  spend the day in my studio and finish Brooklyn Bridge. 
Really like this.  The cobbles must have taken some time!
Love the solid shadow of the bridge, works so well! Perspective’s spot on as well. Nice work Bari!