Another freebie commission...

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Some one elses dawg.  A WIP using watercolour pencils.  Why it is sideways I dont understand... Sorry D

Edited
by David Perry

Here you go David… lovely to see you back here again , are you still piloting or vicaring ….? Here is your lovely dog the correct way around.  I do freebie doG pics as well.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

Could say 'let sleeping dogs lie 🤣 my dog is on the move..
Well done both.  (And to Sylvia's correcting skills.) I've got to paint a cat - recently deceased; it would be a paid commission, but as I know the person who desperately wants it never has any money, I'm not really expecting payment.  But no one need tell him that: after all, you never know.... And she was a very lovely cat.
thanks Sylvia...maybe drop me a message as to how you twisted my pic... Ive done a few dogs recently,  the owners like them.  This latest is taking longer...due to both vicaring and being a paid flying instructor.   Cant wait to fully retire! Nice to see youre all still around here causing havoc. David 
No ones given me the shove yet David….they keep on trying. I saved your wrong way around dog onto my iPad photos.  Then I went to edit  Then to crop ,on crop is a facility to turn the pic around. Hey ho . Your doggo did a whirl and stood upright. Robert I am messaging you re kitty’s .
Thanks Sylvia. I finished the pic and sent it to it's new owner.  I have heard that she liked it but not directly from her...thanks a lot.  Or maybe she didnt like it at all...ha ha.   I dont really care.  I wont be cutting off my ear in frustration thats for sure.
No David , do not become esrlesss  .
Lovely dawgs, Bari and David.