1990 Mustang WIP

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
Had a little rest after my last painting, but this weekend I started working on one with a definite deadline - my friend Alan’s 1990 Mustang. Alan’s doing a lot of work on my old banger FOC so I thought this was the very least I could do. I painted his Ford pickup in 2018 so the Mustang’s designed to work with that one. I’ve got around two weeks to finish this one and get it framed but it’s coming along pretty well so far - it’ll all slow down when I get to the fiddly bits though!
Tonight’s progress - quietly confident this is going to be finished in time for the guy’s birthday now!

Edited
by Anthony Knight

Looking good Anth.  Glad to see you are back with the painting.
Cheers Steve! Going to get this one finished then back to working on real cars for a bit!
Looking really good Anth ; nice to see your posting again.
Cheers Dixie, it’s nice to be back on!
Had another break due to work going mental, but realised tonight that I’m on a three week deadline for this one now so thought I’d better crack on! Worked on a bit of wheel detail, think if I can get the front wheel and tyre in it’ll get me on a bit.
Your attention to detail is amazing.  Looking forward to the final result.
Cheers Steve! Bit of wheel progress tonight 👍
That is looking really good Anth , the detailing is excellent. 
Cheers Dixie 👍 Took the opportunity to get some progress while Strictly was on downstairs! Front wheel finished, side windows and mirror done, and a bit of colour in the indicator:
Looks good, but how could you miss “Strictly”?  Good wholesome family and gay fun!
Showing page 1 of 3