11th going big. Cheetah

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
It’s looking good though, Thomas. I find some monotony when painting animals as there’s so many strands of fur to paint! Though always feels good when it starts to come together.
Yes, there is definitely a little monetary involved. It's slowly feeling like it's coming together. I think I could have sped it up with a more structured approach. And a bigger brush 🤣😂
Coming along well - you're bound to find it hard work, because, well, it IS hard work: it wouldn't be satisfying to do if it were not.  Big brushes always a good idea, or you (we!) fiddle over detail and get lost in it.  A long snappy rigger best for the details - I really don't care for (though to be honest, do sometimes use) those tiny spotter brushes - they promote eye-strain and stiff necks.   I admire your choice of malt.  That knock on the door was me: I've bought my own soda.... 
I decided to take a day or two off. Need to regroup. 
And finished 
Showing page 2 of 2