STRETCHING PAPER

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello Annie a gallery posting is, lets say your folder for your works.When you click on your gallery you enter your portfolio and you can add pictures in your portfolio. If you add pictures before clicking on your gallery you create a new gallery and this results in you having many galleries with no portfolio inside it. So only 1 painting in every gallery. So if you say do wildlife, create a gallery called wildlife by Annie and click on that gallery to enter it then add all your corresponding paintings into that portfolio.Then to create a new gallery follow the same process. I hope this helps you out. Best regards Paul.
I am confused by exactly the same thing. I created a gallery first and it said there was a limit of 6 pictures in it. Then I saw that people had portfolios with lots more pictures, so I decided to create a portfolio. I now seem to have some painting in my gallery and some in my portfolio. How do I sort this one out??
Hello Thea, You seem to have created 2 portfolios in your 1 gallery.Just go to either portfolio and add a new picture or two as i am not aware of a 6 pic limit for porfolio's? Just try it out.I did also have a lot more work in my portfolio but removed them as it was more work here than on my webby lol. Cant say much more than this sorry. Best regards Paul and good luck.
I have two portfolios one for my acrylics and another for watercolours, I have more than six images in each.
My Gallery currently has five portfolios...each portfolio holds paintings of a similar theme...if I worked with media other than acrylic that too would be a portfolio... The more prolific painters here have either portfolios for each media...or separate Galleries for each media...
Hi all, just a bit of advice, i stretch nearly all of my paper before painting so to keep the cost,s down, i have read somwhere that it can effect the sizeing, is there a limit to how long you can leave paper soaking ? i know it depends on the weight of the paper but i was thinking whether it may effect the sizeing or be harmflul to the paper? P.S. i am truly sorry about the last few days, i hope to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Kind regard,s Harry.
Hi everyone, can you tell me what the limit is for posting in the gallery and portfolio, please, I do not want to hog the place? Thought i had better ask before I post anything else! Cheers Annie
Hello Annie im not sure there is a limit to be honest. Post em all :) Bets regards Paul.