Dirty Water

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Ha ha, no, I get you Sylvia……Robert…ok, maybe a bit sexist….🤣🤣🤣
The clever ideas have already been written, so I can only mention in passing that the coffee cup should not be placed near the water glasses... how many times have I dipped the brush into the coffee and taken a strong sip of "dirty water" ?? ☕💧
The clever ideas have already been written, so I can only mention in passing that the coffee cup should not be placed near the water glasses... how many times have I dipped the brush into the coffee and taken a strong sip of "dirty water" ?? ☕💧
Tanja Gerster on 09/11/2023 21:16:19
That's a good point Tanja. I have luckily never had a sip of the dirty water myself, but my cat has. As a matter of fact she seems somewhat addicted. Luckily I don't use cadmiums so she should be fairly safe. After she has had her sip she goes straight for my brushes. She prefers sable. 

Edited
by Rikard Lindby

Or even a gin and tonic Tanja. Yes, I have been known to paint alongside a G and T. Purely in the interests of art of course…
@Marjorie ah yes, clear water for a clear spirit, of corse:) @Rikard i like your cat:) :-DD
Showing page 2 of 2