Trying to identify a 1950s Artist.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello all, I'm trying to identify an artist from the early 1950s. I trust it is appropriate to post here. The four baby paintings below that I have created a montage from are sections of a series of posters produced for a babyfood manufacturer in 1950. I thought it safe to remove any references to the company. There were a series of six posters produced, roughly imperial size. I would say they were produced in pastel and gouache. The illustrations are not signed. I've tried various museum archives and there are no references to the artist. I understand that the images are primarily commercial pieces and perhaps not 'fine art' however I post here just in case the style jogs some ones memory. If the image is too large for the forum, I'll edit as required. Perhaps I should also post in Mixed media. Many thanks. (Having problems uploading image). RP