Is it worth joining Instagram?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Well I like my Facebook. It’s a brilliant way of keeping in touch with friends and family . Some of the best people on the forum use FB 🙃
Glad you enjoy Facebook, Sylvia.  I tried it because some friends and family like it, but it wasn't for me.  That may change of course...never say never...but I doubt it.
Each to their own Lew..how often do I say that ? .  Being very confined to home it’s just a good way to play catch up. 🌻 If you do change your mind ,I will be your friend ......

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

I know a lot of people love FB, Sylvia.  That's why I gave it a try.  We are also largely housebound, my wife is ill and waiting for a operation.  That's why I churn out so many drawings.  Hopefully, the op will improve things and we'll be able to get out more.  Can't wait for that, my wife's had a bad few years, poor kid.  In the meantime drawing is almost a comfort zone.
I know what you mean Lew about comfort zone , hope your wife improves and life gets easier. 
Showing page 2 of 2