You may notice a few changes

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Undoubtedly Colin!  It seems everyone’s in favour of this. I guess for me it depends how many ads and whether you can just click and close, although if they’re largely art ads then I may well be tempted! If it keeps the site going largely as is at present, then yes ok, but ads on tv and online are a pain in the butt. So it’s a wait and see for me. Remember the intrusive banner across the screen a while ago that took some getting rid of? Hopefully nothing like that planned, and I hope I don’t sound too much of a grouch! However, thank you Dawn for the early warning and explanation.
I don't mind how many ads you have, so long as they don't interfere with the site itself, and aren't 'in your face' , forcing you to wait a minimum number of seconds to watch their drivel before you can physically delete them! So many websites and apps have become so much of an ad-fest it is too much effort to actually wade through it all to use them.
Agree with the others - this is an excellent site and a few ads shouldn’t make any difference to our enjoyment of it provided they aren’t too obtrusive and we can easily skip past them if not interested.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Showing page 2 of 2