Spamming the gallery. Gela Mikava

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I did a search on Saatchi Art using the terms Alan Bickley and Robert Jones.  Nothing came up.  A similar search on Artfinder brought up 9 of Alan's works.  Searching for Noel Fielding directly on the Saatchi Art site also brought up nothing, but if you Google Noel Fielding Art you get a link to Saatchi Art that has about 30 of Noel Fielding's works.  I guess that's your answer Gary.  

Edited
by Tony Auffret

If you can't even be found on Saatchi online when someone Googles you, there ain't much point in it! I had a fairly large watercolour on there, which sold so fantastically well that I've still got it.....   I did try putting a few more on, but they demanded more pixels: pixels schmixels, I couldn't deal with that with my old Olympus at that time, so I didn't bother with it any further.  I still get emails from them - actually, not so many recently, so perhaps they've whipped my masterwork off the site; I wouldn't blame them, and we won't be missing each other. Artfinder has done well by Malcolm Ludvigsen, who used to show here I think, and is more often to be found these days on Facebook.  He sells to the USA quite often - relatively often, anyway.  I'm not on Artfinder - I'm registered with them, but I've never shown anything there; might, but -  you know, I don't want to be selling paintings and shipping them off to the States; I'm assuming I could sell there, of course, but I suspect I might be able to, yet just don't want to do it.   I may not be entirely retired, but I'm retired enough not to be looking to sustain a business - approach me with money and I'll still bite your arm off, but self-promotion, and all the tedious fag that goes with it when you try to run any kind of business: blow that for a game of soldiers! So I am un-devastated by being impossible to find on Saatchi-online.  If I really desperately desired to sell again, I'd put stuff on Instagram as well as Artfinder - there are lots of places where you can place work, Etsy, for instance, you can promote yourself on YouTube if you can master the technology  (Alan Owen has, with the help of a young relative, I think), you can get someone to build you a website or do it yourself, and then search for ways to attract custom to it... or you can invade other people's websites, as this person or one who seeks to be their agent has done whose efforts inspired this thread ... you can do all of these things, and pray you'll still have time to paint.  I don't have the energy, the desire, the commitment: I would like to shift some of my back-catalogue  though .... 
Showing page 3 of 3