Searching for members

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Does anyone else think it would be helpful to have a more obvious search function for member names rather than portfolio or Gallery names? If I'm searching for the gallery of a person who has commented on one of my paintings for instance, or when I've liked one of their paintings, I have to go to the Gallery link, scroll right down to the bottom of the list of Galleries, click browse all galleries before I can type in a name. It would be so much easier to just have a "Search Galleries" box on the first page. Searching portfolios is easy IF you know the name of the portfolio but since people don't tend to put their names on portfolios, it's not much help. Maybe people should be asked to add their name to the name of each portfolios for example "member name watercolours" or "member name" commissions - proper name rather than nickname. Same with their whole Gallery. I don't mind blogs having nicknames but searching for actual artists is really difficult.