POL Challenges 2019

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
How would you all feel about taking part in monthly challenges, based on some the great tips and techniques we have available here on PaintersOnline, for you to share in the gallery? If you're keen we will look into a regular slot here in the forum to set the challenges and for you to discuss how you are getting on.
What a great idea. I would love to take part in this :) I am always in for a challenge.

Edited
by MiaKetels

Why not? There are already several similar monthly challenges on Facebook - 64million Artists, Kick In The Creatives and Creative Fire and probably more - and there's always a theme on Twitter - right now it's #stilldecember
Go for it!
Yeah, could be fun!
I'm in :)
Might even get me painting again - that and a bit longer on the TENS machine for this flaming sciatica.........
I'm in, look forward to it.
Hooray! I will look at getting the first one underway straight after the festive break!
Ooh yes, this could be interesting. I'm in too!
Count me in, not had a lot of time for painting these last few weeks but hope to get back to it in the New Year.
No idea what to expect, but I'm game to give it a go.