Patchings 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I'm not sure how closely connected TALP is with Patchings, but I'd love to know well in advance the date of next year's show.  Two years running the show has clashed with my holidays, and as I book our holiday well in advance (group booking) I'm likely to book next year before the end of this September.  Is there any way we could get the Patchings dates asap?
Well I don’t know how far in advance these things are planned, but an educated guess would be a similar date next year to this year, give or take a day or so. Highly unlikely that any of the artists on this site will know, probably Patchings don’t even know - I would suggest that you speak with Dawn Farley who is the online editor…  [email protected] She may not know, but if a date has been set I’m sure she’ll be able to help. Alternatively give Patchings a ring, probably the best idea after thinking about it!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

Good idea, thanks Alan.  On a similar date that would be...Thursday 13th July 23
Yes, they've confirmed, it's the 13th July 2023.  Blocking it out in my calendar.
How was it? Have you attended it? By chance, I stumbled upon your post while searching for the best online essay writing services , which leading me to  This website offers professional essay writing assistance, and I can hire an expert essay writer to help me submit my essay on time. With their skilled writers, I can be confident in the quality and professionalism of my essay, relieving my writing worries and ensuring academic success.

Edited
by Matthew Rhodes